• You have invested in multiple systems
• Your company is using Excel for everything
• Report preparation is cumbersome and complicated
• You have tons of data, but not much insight
• Leaders have difficulty in finding important information at one single place
In a world where companies – big or small have invested big money in multiple systems – ERP, CRM, POS, Social Media, Sales Force Automation, etc. to collect data, very few have a strong data-driven culture and data is rarely the universal basis for decision making.
Becoming truly data-driven requires changing mindsets, attitudes, and habits — embedding data into the identity of the organization. People have to want to use data and encourage others to do the same.Details
In today’s customer-centric, digital-first world, many business owners and managers are bombarded with ‘information overload’ and are urgently seeking ways to derive greater control, understanding, and intelligence from their organisation’s data. Business dashboards can be a powerful tool for executives. Dashboards summarize information and present an easily digestible view of business performance to help decision-makers. Let’s look at six compelling reasons why CEO’s will want their data on dashboards (sooner rather than later)!Details